Friday, April 22, 2016

Job searching!

Hey there!

I'm trying to figure out a good rhythm with this blog, still not sure what I'm doing. 

So this morning was somewhat amusing as I woke up with a pretty bad migrane. This isn't too unusual as i've had this problem in the past (this one was, of course, as awful and nauseating as ever), but what was funny was it turned out to be a dreary and rainy morning so it's not like i would've gone outside anyway! Might as well stay in bed and sleep it off. 

Now, while I have the luxury at the moment to stay in bed and be pitiful and such, I'm supposed to be trying to find a job. Which, I AM. Trying, that is. The way I'm going about this task though, is apparently much too slow, and my dad is constantly asking me about it. I'm not really into complaining because I know we all have our own problems we need to deal with but MAN, his nagging is so irritating. If anyone has any suggestions of places that are hiring (that is close enough to bike to from my house), let me know, so I can let HIM know. Prayers work too! 

I really am working on it, but it requires a lot of bravery on my part and I've always been nervous talking to people. It looks fine in my brain where theres no reason to chicken out but actually getting up and trying to get out there to ask around is just...yikes.


I've always been this way as long as I can remember! For example lets say, making friends. First off, There are the friends I've had for years, that I met back in my much younger years when I had the confidence and nonchalance about making friends that comes with being a kid. Basically anyone can be your friend as long as you can have fun together. I don't know when I changed but there came a point where, while I still had my old friends, you just meet new people when you move along in school. New people come along!!! Now listen, I know what you're thinking; "Just go up to them and say hi! Introduce yourself!" What if I told you it's just not that simple. How do I explain... Basically, I freeze up! It's seriously the weirdest thing. (Not to mention, the most annoying thing) And being that I'm in awkward not-adult-not-teen phase, talking to adults is terrifying too! Thus, My struggle with finding a job. Yayyy.........

Oh how I miss those blissful unemployed care-free days of my youth. Its finally time to grow up. 

I wish everyone a wonderful weekend! I love you all!

Keep laughing~♥ Mindy.

No comments:

Post a Comment